Thursday, June 25, 2009

wow

I'm getting absolutely nowhere. I have been looking for different companies and still tryng to edit my book but every company that I look into always has this one little problem. I have seen three different publishing companies that basically try not to let you know exactly what you're doing but I looked into it and basically if i went with them i'd be selling my copyright which is exactly what i don't want to do. Then I was looking at my book and all the stuff i edited yesterday is gone because I think I forgot to save it! So now I am trying to finish what i did yesterday plus more and it is a little easier but still very time-consuming. Time isn't very easy to come by with me. I share the computer with three other people and usually by the time my granny gets home... i'm off and my sister likes to get on before she gets home which means about three hours for me. Thats really not very long if you think about it. Wow. I love how no one else in my family has faith in me that i will get my book published but i guess thats life right? Well i guess i'll get off here and get back to work.

No comments: